Local search engine optimization is one of the best marketing strategies for small businesses. You can use this marketing technique to reach a local audience, find people who are more likely to convert and establish a strong reputation in the local business sphere. Local SEO isn’t as competitive as general SEO so it is easier to achieve a higher ranking on search engine results pages with it. However, you need to choose the right local SEO package in India to get the best results. Many small businesses are hesitant to invest in this marketing strategy because they are intimidated by the options, complexity, and pricing of SEO. As an established SEO company in India, Ranking By SEO has years of experience in this field. Here’s a straightforward guide on everything you need to know about it:
Different Types of Local SEO Packages in India
Most marketing companies will provide a wide range of packages to suit a client’s different requirements. You can expect a marketing company to provide at least three tiers of local SEO services; basic, intermediate, and premium. Basic is the most affordable local SEO package in Indiaand it includes everything you need to set up a foundation for your online presence.
If you’re uncertain about the package you want to choose, it is a good idea to start with a basic tier and then move up as you start seeing results and generating more revenue. Professional marketing services don’t need to be expensive and even a basic package can help you establish a strong online presence. However, companies that need more from their marketing campaigns can easily upgrade the package and choose a more comprehensive option.
The premium plans are often suitable for large businesses or small businesses in very competitive marketers. For example, if you’re a small coffee shop and only one of two in your local market, you don’t need to invest much money in promotion. But if you’re a small coffee shop with over half a dozen more shops in the same area, you will need to promote your business more aggressively.
What Should Be Covered in Packages?
As mentioned before, all local SEO packages in Indiashould include everything you need to establish a presence online. Even the most basic packages will include everything you need, with limitations only placed on how much the client will get. Here’s a look at what you should expect from our local SEO package:
- Initial Review and Analysis – During this process, the marketer will conduct a thorough audit of your website, check your backlinks, conduct a Google penalty check, assess the content for duplicates, conduct competitor analysis, and more. All of these assessments allow marketers to create a strong marketing campaign.
- On–Page Optimization – On-page optimization is included in local SEO pricingand it usually involves full on-page optimization of a fixed number of pages, title and metadata refinement, content optimization, schema markup, webmaster tools setup, analytics setup, redirects optimization, and more. The goal of this step is to improve the overall user experience on your website.
- Local Search Optimization – This aspect of local SEO packages involves optimizing your local search presence through Google Maps optimization, Google Places optimization, and other such avenues.
- Content Marketing – Content is a big part of SEO because it helps ensure your website is dynamic and provides room for keywords and backlinks, all of which can help boost your rankings online. Make sure your package includes some form of content marketing. In most cases, marketing companies will limit the number of articles or blogs they offer based on the package you choose. For example, a basic package will include 1 or 2 blogs or articles while a premium package may include 4 or 5.
- Off-Page Optimization – Off-page optimization includes social bookmarking, citation building, article and guest post submission, classified submissions, and search engine submissions.
- Reporting – Reporting is an important aspect of any local SEO package in India. Most agencies will provide detailed reports once every week or month based on the client’s preferences. You can read these reports, see if your marketing campaigns have any direct impact on revenue and visibility, and then make informed decisions.
It is a good idea to discuss the packages in detail with your marketer to understand what is included in them. We are a reliable and trustworthy marketing company and will explain all of the services offered. We will also recommend the most suitable package based on your requirements.
What Isn’t Included in Packages?
Business owners should also consider what’s not included in the local SEO package in India. You may have some unique requirements or additional optimization needs that can’t be fulfilled by pre-planned packages. For example, if your website is in a poor state, you may need to get a full optimization or a complete overhaul for marketing to have any impact.
A comprehensive website overhaul or development, an intense content marketing campaign, Google penalties addressal, and other such comprehensive services are typically not included in local SEO pricing packages. If you want these services, you will need to request a custom package from your marketer. Most agencies provide customized services and offer experts on retainer as well. You can hire people on an hourly, daily, or even monthly basis if needed. You can always switch to a more affordable standard plan once yours needs are met. Good agencies don’t lock their clients in inescapable contracts and are willing to accommodate the client’s various needs to get the right results. Look for a marketing company with a good reputation and flexible services. Discuss your unique requirements carefully during the consultation and look at the audit reports provided by the agency. That can help you determine what steps to take before hiring the company.
If you have questions about local SEO pricing, speak with our qualified expert here at Ranking By SEO. Every business requires a different approach when it comes to marketing. You can get a custom quote from our consultant or get advice on the different packages available. It is easier to discuss the pricing with a our dedicated marketers and then make a decision based on the new information.